Monday, February 6, 2012

AH!

SO...finally after like...4-5 months I'm finally posting something. And it won't even be long! Basically, I'm writing to tell you I don't have time to write! :) My life has been a super crazy mess lately and as such I rarely have any time to even get online. If I do, then I check my email and Facebook and do a few random yet often important other things. It's not that I don't love all you dear, faithful readers...simply this being my senior year I'm cramming with schooling, music, work, and all that silliness that comes along with life! I love it all...don't get me wrong...but I also like having a bit of a breather. I'm very much looking forward to summer when school is done and music is a little easier! I'm looking at attending Blue Lake once again, but will need to send in my application really soon here, and am yet unsure as to if this is what God wants in my life! Prayers are *very* appreciated. Also, my health has been a little crazy lately...up one day and down the next...once again any prayers would be very much appreciated. Anyways...on with life and love...I pray you all are having a wonderful day and if you have any topic suggestions that I can write about when I have free time I'd love to hear it! <3

No comments: