Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ok, this is just to say that my blog is VERY boring cuz I never write anything on it! What can I do to make it more interesting???? WRITE ON IT! lol, ok, so now the question is...when? hmm...I have no clue. I am so busy with school, music, jobs ect....AND NOW I HAVE A NEW JOB!!! I just got a babysitting job which is pretty cool. The kids are perfect angels most of the time....a 2 year old, and a 5 month old! SWEET! I did that today. But earlier, I went to our church to study Ancient History for an hour and a half and then Etyemology!!! Yesterday, was nothing!!!! Hopefully tonight, we'll get to go out and play some frisbee golf! And tomorrow, we have french horn and piano lessons....fun....sorta. Hmm...that's pretty much all. Let's see how many people actually notice that I wrote something! :D

3 comments:

Erin said...

i noticed Sarah!! :D :) ♥Erin

Marissa said...

Hey Sarah! We noticed! YAY!!!

Sarah said...

AWESOME! I have true followers! <3